This Terms & Conditions Agreement ("Agreement") contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to all users’ use of globalpr.net (the "Services").
As used in this Agreement, "We" means globalpr.net, "You" means the "User", "Links" means the links to other web sites, "Site" means "the globalpr.net Site”.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or delete portions of these Terms & Conditions at any time without further notice. If we do this, we will post the changes to these Terms & Conditions on this page and will indicate at the bottom of this page the date these terms were last revised. Your continued use of the Service or the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms & Conditions, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Service or Site. It is your responsibility to regularly check the Site to determine if there have been changes to these Terms & Conditions and to review such changes.
- Eligibility. Use of globalpr.net Services and registration to be a Member is void where prohibited. By using the globalpr.net Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registrations, information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) your use of globalpr.net Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation, and is within the boundaries of moral turpitude
- Term. This Agreement, and any posted revision to this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect while you use the globalpr.net Services or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member's Account Settings page. globalpr.net may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
- Fees. Unless otherwise stated, all monetary values are quoted in U.K. Sterling. You are responsible for paying all applicable fees, taxes and duties and for all costs you incur as a Member of globalpr.net. We may, at our sole discretion, change some or all of our services, our fees and Payments Policy, and/or the fees for our services. The fee is not refundable.
- Password. When you sign up to globalpr.net, you will be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify globalpr.net IMMEDIATELY IF YOU SUSPECT ANY UNAUTHORISED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR ACCESS TO YOUR PASSWORD. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
- Use by Companies or Individuals. The globalpr.net Services are provided for Companies and Individuals and may be used for promotional purposes as well. Illegal and/or unauthorised use of the globalpr.net Services, including collecting usernames, user id numbers and/or email addresses of other Companies or individuals by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing or linking to the globalpr.net Website, or employing third party promotional sites or software to promote profiles for money, is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of unauthorised solicitation may be removed from profiles without notice or explanation and may result in termination of Membership privileges. globalpr.net reserves the right to take appropriate legal action for any illegal or unauthorised use of the globalpr.net Services.
- Use by Media users/Researchers. You represent and warrant that (a) all registrations, information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) your use of globalpr.net Services does not violate any applicable law, regulation and moral turpitude. (d) you will maintain the accuracy of all information downloaded from globalpr.net. Where required authorisation will be sought for any locked images from the relevant company or individual. You are responsible for accuracy of all quotes taken from globalpr.net. Illegal and/or unauthorised use of the globalpr.net Services, including collecting usernames, userid numbers and/or email addresses of other Companies or individuals by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing or linking to the globalpr.net Website, or employing third party promotional sites or software to promote profiles for money, is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of unauthorised solicitation may be removed from profiles without notice or explanation and may result in termination of Membership privileges. globalpr.net reserves the right to take appropriate legal action for any illegal or unauthorised use of the globalpr.net Services.
- Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other globalpr.net Members. globalpr.net reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and other members.
- Limitation on Liability. In no event shall globalpr.net be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your use of the globalpr.net Services, even if globalpr.net has been advised of the possibility of such damages notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, globalpr.net liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to globalpr.net for the globalpr.net Services during the term of membership.
- Disputes. By visiting or using globalpr.net, you agree that the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms & Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and globalpr.net or any of our affiliates.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold globalpr.net, its subsidiaries, partners and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of you use of globalpr.net Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement and/or if any Content that you post on or through the globalpr.net Services causes globalpr.net to be liable to another.v
- Disclaimer of Warranties. You agree that the use of the globalpr.net Services is entirely at your own risk. Except as specifically provided in the Agreement, the service and the materials on the Site are provided as is, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non- infringement. globalpr.net does not make any representations or warranties that the Site or materials on the Site or products and services purchased at or through the Site will meet your requirements or expectations. Or that the operation of the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- Disclaimer of Liability for Third Party Content and Links. globalpr.net is not responsible or liable in any manner for any User Content or Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on the Site or in connection with the Service, whether posted or caused by users of the Site, by globalpr.net, by third parties or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Site or the Service. Although we provide rules for user conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for what users post, transmit or share on the Site and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on the Site or in connection with any User Content or Third Party Applications, Software or Content. globalpr.net is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Site or Service. All materials are uploaded and downloaded at the Users own risk. globalpr.net is not responsible for the transmission of virus software, malware or spyware via the site.
- Maintenance & Downtime. The Site and the Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. globalpr.net assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications. globalpr.net is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to User's or to any other person's computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service,
- Suspension/Termination. Globalpr.net reserve the right to temporarily or indefinitely suspend or terminate your account and/or remove materials uploaded on your profile without notice or giving any reason at any time at sole discretion. We may immediately issue a warning or take suspension/termination measures warning if you breach this Agreement or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us. Without limiting any other remedies, globalpr.net may also suspend or terminate your account if you are found (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) to have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with our site.
- Trademarks. globalpr.net and other Company graphics, logos, designs, page header, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of the Company in the U.K. The Company's trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
- Member User Content. You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any
kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared
by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe, upon the right of any
third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy. Publicity or other personal or
proprietary right; or contain libellous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
You are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of all news copy and other
information submitted by you to globalpr.net, including photos, videos, files, and
other content that you upload, publish or display on the Service or Site, or share
with other Members. Because of the volume of information and copy submitted
to globalpr.net, globalpr.net cannot be responsible for verifying facts contained in
Submitted Materials. You may not post, or share User content on the Site of Service
that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post.
In addition, you agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
1. Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
2. Use the site or Service in any unlawful or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
3. Use or attempt to use another's account service or system authorisation from the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site;
4. Put content that is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred physical harm of any kind against any group or individual on the Site;
5. Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
6. Upload, post, transmit, share. Store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers and credit card numbers;
7. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software of hardware or telecommunications equipment
8. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to regulations promulgated by the U.K. Financial Services Authority (FSA), any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including without limitation the London Stock Exchange and any regulations having the force of law;
9. Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
10. Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service or Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service or Site.
- You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Site or the Service ("Submissions"), provided by you to globalpr.net are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of globalpr.net. globalpr.net shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.